Monday, April 21, 2008

Responsible citizen

I'm actually a little excited to be serving as a juror for a case and being able to be involved in The System, but goshdarnit, why does it have to fall across my weekend?! Thank goodness for apple pie and Au: better living through nummistry.

Sum by Au

Tonight I am experimenting again with almond butter cookies (peanut butter cookies - peanut butter + almond butter + almond meal = yum) but plan to make them into sandwich cookies. I might try two flavors: chocolate filling and lemon filling. Or ginger? Does ginger go well with almond? I guess we'll find out.

Ok, pull out your lovers, here's another one:

Boute by Au

2 comments:

Aariq said...

This is very pretty music. Should I pronounce their name "gold" or "ow"?

e.ferol said...

I think most of us pronounce it A-U, saying the letters. But the pronunciation is a running joke.